Looking for a hassle free Web site?
Let’s build something great together
If you’re a little unfamiliar, it may help to think of a Web site as a house and a domain name as its address. The Web site is stored on a server where it is globally available 24/7. In its simplest form, visitors can search for and be directed to your front door (home page) where they are invited to explore your pages, content, services and products.
- Domain name (renewal p.a.)
- Secure Hosting (renewal p.a.)
- Web site (one off cost)
Our Offering at a Glance…
- Take comfort knowing that your Web site can grow with your business or budget, without having to start over again. (This happens more often than you think)
- No ‘vendor lock in’ – obviously we’d like to see you stay but if you decide to move away, your site can be exported for other designer, developer or host to continue for you.
- Web sites; all pages and content designed and built with form and functionality optimised for Search Engines and adaptive to multi device screen dimensions.
Some of our Web sites built with this approach
In more detail…
1. Domain name/s:– ‘.nz’ domains are currently $29.95 +GST per annum. Other domain extensions are available, some cost a bit more. We can check availability and secure something appropriate for you.
2. Hosting:– take advantage of a fully managed hosting solution totally optimised for security and performance, with custom web server stack and all the latest technology. Costing $295 per annum +GST, here’s what you can expect;
- Bandwidth 10GB Disk Space, 10GB Domain Hosting and 10x Email Accounts
- Secure system with multi level firewalls (hardware firewall, server firewall and software specific applications firewall)
- SSL certificate via Cloudflare
- Regular performance updates, system updates and security integrations
- Daily backup of your Web site.
Note: Not all of these items are standard offerings from other well-known web hosting entities (charged as ‘add-ons’). Most do not offer routine site backups as standard. Every element in our offering is vitally important, yet often missed by consumers, unaware these are not always standard.
3. Web site:– Once we have your confirmation, we will develop and build your Web site, and include our standard suite of security and licenced plugins (apps) all pre installed. These include,
- Cloudflare, SSL certificate. Cloudflare protects against threats such as SQL injection and identity theft. Also improves site performance and speeds up loading times. It activates the padlock and https protocol on your Web site, indicating a secure connection. SSL digitally binds a cryptographic key to your domain name, company name, location and host server name.
- We’ll build you a robust contact form with options to create as many additional forms as you like. We’ll add reCAPTCHA to throttle bots (Owned by Google, reCAPTCHA verifies if an interaction is legitimate. It affords the ability to take action in the context of your site – for instance requiring additional factors of authentication, sending a post to moderation and throttling bots that may be scraping content.)
- Antispam; helps prevent against common spam. (Block comment spam and trackbacks, without sending personal information to third party services.)
- We’ll incorporate a carousel or a responsive slider offering animated sequences of images, videos or other content for your home page.
- SEO tools (Search Engine Optimisation) SEO tools help with overall readability and brings content to the highest standards of SEO.
- Cache and performance optimisation. Caching creates an ultra-fast load time, essential for improving SEO and conversion rates. If your Web site is image rich, we’ll incorporate high performance Content Delivery Network (CDN) to speed it up further.
- Image optimizer. Images slow down site performance, however they are an essential design element. An image optimizer reworks images to take up less space, therefore loads your site faster.
- Social Media integration for Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter and others. Social media integration is the process of cross-promoting social media accounts on your Web site, so they are more frequently used, explored and shared. This is something that your business needs to do to be competitive in today’s marketplace.
- Google analytics; uncover valuable data about your audience to determine which channels drive most of the traffic to your Web site.
- eCommerce online shop or marketplace, with credit card processing typically via Stripe and/or PayPal. If you already use an accounting package like Xero, talk to us as we can integrate that too (3rd party licence fee applies.)
- When your Web site is ready to go live, we’ll carry out one hour of search engine optimisation. Modern search engines are not “set and forget” configurations, so if search engine rankings are important to you, then ongoing SEO work is highly recommended. Ongoing SEO is not included in this offering (sold separately).
- Occasional content edits: We will supply two 20-minute sessions per annum to quickly edit an existing page at no charge. Talk to us if you require more than that and we’ll work out something reasonable.
- Adding additional pages to your Web site:- Allow $95 +GST per additional page.
- Design changes, site expansion and subsequent add-ons: If we have already started on a pre agreed build, but you wish to change your mind and add new functionality, or even a complete new layout, then that won’t be a problem. You will however have to pay us for the work that we have completed up to that point, then we’ll switch you over to an agreed hourly rate to cover the new revisions and design changes thereafter.